Monday, September 30, 2013


Well helloooooo beautiful!

I was going to say hello you sexy thing, you but then you probably get the Victoria's Secret emails already ;) 


Anyway, I decided to start this blog to be able to connect with other women just like me.
More specifically, connect around a healthy lifestyle, home and family.

I wanted to bring full circle your thoughts and ideas because as I'm finding out quickly, there is a wealth of knowledge and wisdom out there that if we share with each other, we can all grow a bit or a lot!

I mean come on, we do so much as Moms, single Moms, working Moms stay at home Moms...Moms of pets:)...

That's just Moms, however let's not forget women in general-we are strong and fearless and we totally rock a pair of sweatpants like it's Spring 2014 runway couture!  (I know I try:)

We also know a lot.  I mean a ton!  Household remedies, where to find that stroller or designer sweater for less... this is really good stuff!

We also care-now-more then ever..

We care about health, fitness, beauty and the well being of ourselves and our families and friends.

I care about what we eat, breathe, touch every day and I've made it my mission to share the better choices I discover- anything from which water is least chemically processed, to which peanut butter is really just peanut butter with no unnecessary ingredients.   

I'm hoping that through my posts here I will bring at least a chuckle or thought or something sweet into your everyday crazy busy life... after all that's my mission!

Please feel free to chime in with your thoughts, comments, suggestions and anything else-I really would love for this to be a place where women can connect, have fun and learn from each other.

YOU'RE AWESOME!!!
Love Kat


No comments:

Post a Comment