Monday, September 16, 2013

Picture Not all peanut butter is 
created equal!
Really,
I'm sure you have a preference of creamy vs chunky, your favorite brand and so on...
 

Recently, I compared labels on some popular PB brands and was blown away. 
The amount of weird crap that companies choose to make their PB with is just pathetic. 

To be honest, I never really paid attention until I had children on what's in the jar, as long as the contents were yummy.:)
One day, while enjoying a protein plate at Starbucks, I cracked open a pouch of their Justin's peanut butter.  Wow!  It was sooooo good, I decided to invest in a jar of my own.  (I say invest because the 10 oz jar cost $10)
Anyway, that WAS my favorite for a long time...I also tried the almond butter and it was-well amazing. 
However nothing, I mean NOTHING, compares to the discovery I've made at Fresh Market in Geneva. 


While skipping through the aisles, I came to an abrupt halt. 
What in the world is this?  Could it really be?

Yes, Ladies and Gentlemen-The Fresh Market had a PEANUT BUTTER dispenser!
I walked up slowly in disbelief and picked up a package of ready ground fresh PB.  Wait, no way...I want to make my own!  There it is after all, in all it's glory, just waiting for you to flip the switch!
Like a kid in a candy store, I grabbed an empty container and flipped the switch. 
Here it came, the pure and honest goodness pouring out into my little plastic tub. 

I walked away happier then a pig in slop!

So here's the scoop-The Fresh Market has two machines-Peanut butter and almond butter.
I have not tried the almond butter yet because the machines seems to be broken every time I go in.
There are already pre-made tubs you can pick up or you can flip the switch and make your own.
Nothing else is in the dispenser-just the peanuts that when you flip the switch, get ground into kind of a smooth paste with just a bit of crunch. 
It's perfection that I highly recommend!
YUM!

1 comment:

  1. Just an FYI! The almond butter machine was fixed! I got to sample and all I have to say is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete